PVC Low Tack Protection Tape is easy to apply and will peel clean from most surfaces, so it won't leave any residue when you remove it. This protection tape can be used for protection and masking off during construction or renovation of ships. It can be used for outdoor protection and masking, especially where risk of fire is an issue.Sizes Available:
- 33mm x 33m (30 rolls per box)
- 45mm x 33m (18 rolls per box)
- 50mm x 33m (18 rolls per box)
- 75mm x 33m (12 rolls per box)
Features and Benefits:
- Will peel cleanly from most surfaces.
- Conform to awkward surfaces very well.
- Have some degree of electrical insulation due to the nature of PVC.
- Are water resistant.
- Are inherently flame retardant due to the nature of the polymer
- Use non-corrosive adhesives which make them unlikely to react with the surface they are in contact with.
- Low tack protection PVC tapes actually have high tack but have low adhesion which enables them to peel cleanly from most surfaces.
- Flame retardant
- Low tack
- Good UV resistance
- Clean peel
Technical data & MSDS
Item Code: AT44 - Advance Tapes PVC Low Tack Protection Tape
If you cannot see the window frame protection tape you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply e mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org