Produces a high quality stain and blemish free concrete finish with minimum incidence of blowholes.
Features & Benefits:
- Greatly reduced swelling effect on thermoplastics and rubber when compared with conventional release agents.
- Chemical reaction provides clean, positive release even with more porous form materials (eg wood) and a matt stain free concrete surface with minimal incidence of blowholes and formwork damage.
- Concrete struck with Strike Release Oil requires simply brushing down prior to application of subsequent surface coatings, cementicious renders or repair materials.
- Strike Release Oil gives a water repellent coating, protecting formwork from rain showers and providing a degree of rust inhibition to steel formwork. Conforms with all the requirements specified in “Formwork - A Guide to Good Practice” book section 3.10.2.
- Suitable for use with portable water structures - Water By Laws Scheme - Approved product.
If you cannot see the Everbuild Strike Release Oil you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com