Typically used for construction expansion joints and perimeter pointing of all types of door and window frames.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood
- Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work
- Excellent flexibility - +/- 25%.
- High resistance to plasticiser migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate
- Conforms to ISO 11600 class: F 25LM.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 7.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
If you cannot see the Everbuild 450 Builders Low Modulus Silicone Sealant you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com