Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc and as a cement and plaster admixture.
- 500ml (20 bottles per box)
- 1L (12 bottles per box)
- 2.5L (6 bottles per box)
- 5L (4 bottles per box)
- 25L tub
- 1000KG tub
- Everbuild 501 PVA has greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections resistance to salt permeation.
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improves flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
If you cannot see the Everbuild PVA Bonding Adhesive you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com