Polymer Emulsions of this type have been used extensively over the last 20 years by the building industry as an admixture for cement and concrete applications, including repair and renovation, surfacing of floors and bonding generally. It contains anti-foam to control the density of cementitious mixes.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation
- Much improved toughness and flexibility
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals- ideal for use in dairy parlours etc.
- Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- SBR Bond is also freeze thaw stable.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As a flexibliser for cementitious based tile adhesive when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
- In addition, SBR Bond has the advantage over PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for exterior use.
503 SBR Bond - Technical Datasheet
503 SBR Bond - Safety Datasheet
If you cannot see the Everbuild 503 SBR Bonding Agent you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org