Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Cans are fully litho printed for effective display. Gloves are included in the cap.Sizes Available:
Features & Benefits:
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
Technical data & MSDSTechnical DatasheetMSDS Datasheet
- Gaps around pipe
- entries through walls
- Gaps around window frames, door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
If you cannot see the Everbuild Fix & Fill Handheld Expanding Foam you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org