Temporary Glass Protection Film is totally waterproof making it effective for repelling water, paint and mortar splashes which can often occur during construction or decorating. Once applied the film sticks well to windows and frames without the need for additional tape, providing immediate protection.
Everbuild Glass Protection Film is lightweight and has its adhesive face reverse wound onto the roll, making it very easy to apply, enabling the user to cover large glazed areas in minutes.
Features & Benefits:
- Temporary Glass Protection Film repels water, paint and mortar splashes
- Perfect for during building work for effective window and glass protection
- Low tack adhesive film doesn’t leave residue when removed
- Lightweight, easy to apply due to reverse wound roll installation
- Can be left for up to 4 weeks
Technical data & MSDS
If you cannot see the Everbuild Self-Adhesive Glass Protection Film you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org