Everbuild Puraflex 40 is a high modulus, one component, polyurethane based sealant and adhesive that remains permanently elastic and has good adhesion to most substrates.
Puraflex 40 provides excellent mechanical resistance (shore A 35), resistance to most common chemicals and can be overpainted when cured. Suitable for metal and container sealing, marine applications, expansion joints, automotive and engineering uses.
- Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
- Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels, floor joint and road and bridge construction.
- Sealing in applications subject to vibration and mechanical abrasion.
- Marine applications – provides resistance to salt water
- Multitude of sealing and bonding applications in the automotive and engineering markets.
- Bonding in container fabrication.
- High traffic floor joints such as those found in garage forecourts, warehouse, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics, etc.
- Over paintable with gloss and emulsion paints - preliminary test required before use.
- CE Marked to types FEXT-INT CC and PW EXT-INT CC
- Solvent free (EMICODE EC 1PLUSR Very Low Emissions.
- Passes LEED EQc 4.1, SCAQMD, Rule 1168 and BAAQMD, Reg 8, Rule 51
If you cannot see the Everbuild Puraflex 40 High Modulus Sealant you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com