Features & Benefits:
- Meets the requirements of ISO11600 F25LM.
- High bonding strength.
- Interior and Exterior Use.
- Can be applied to Damp Surfaces.
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof.
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required.
- Solvent Free.
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C.
- Permanently Flexible - 25% movement accommodation.
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents).
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats, automotive gap filling and sealing, sealing vertical expansion joints, jointing cladding panels and bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fiberglass.
Also any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints, and applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc).
Technical data & MSDS
If you cannot see the Everbuild Tecnic 25LM Hybriflex you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us - firstname.lastname@example.org