Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006 as detailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No.181967 (May 2009) Everbuild 300 Fire Sealant Intumescent, in suitably designed joints will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
The selected fillers used in this formulation also make Everbuild 300 Intumescent Sealant suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
Tested to BS EN 1366-4 : 2006
Features & Benefits:
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x it’s original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Joint movement capability of +/- 10%.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Halogen free.
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Fast cure - tack free in 15 minutes.
- Over paintable.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound dead-ening –average noise reduction of 38db (100-3150Hz).
If you cannot see the Everbuild Tecnic 300 Fire Sealant Intumescent you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us - email@example.com