The powerful bond strength and flexibility of Thermofoam Expanding Foam gives excellent long term thermal and acoustic insulation by inhibiting cracks from occurring during the contraction of building materials, such as window frame to wall bonds, giving a hermetically sealed barrier.
Features & Benefits:
- Adheres to all common building materials including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc.
- Acoustic insulation up to 64 dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Certified Air permeability: a<0,1 m³ to EN 12114:200-03
- Temperature Resistant -40 to +80°C (short term exposure to +100°C)
- Fire Rated to ISO13501 (Class E)
- Window installation (clean, controlled back filling and insulated sealing of window and external roller blind cavities)
- Gap filling of external door frames (must be used in conjunction with mechanical fixings)
- Filling cavities in wall break-through for all types of utilities and services.
If you cannot see the Everbuild Thermofoam PU Foam you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com