Feb Brushcrete Powder & Liquid is a two component polymer modified cementitious waterproofing compound which when mixed can be applied to concrete, masonry and most common building substrates to form a waterproof barrier.
Feb Brushcrete consists of a 15 or 20kg bag of Brushcrete Powder and a 5kg bottle of Feb Brushcrete Liquid.
!*Please note that you need to add both the powder and the liquid to your basket for the complete package*!
- As a lining for water retaining structures.
- Waterproofing foundations.
- Coating seawater channels.
- A waterproof coating for roofs.
- Floors and walls in shower and bathroom areas prior to the application of a decorative finish.
- Excellent adhesion to porous and non porous surfaces.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use, above and below ground level.
- Breathable, whilst repelling water, still allows substrate to breathe.
- Easy on site mixing, 1 bottle and 1 bag.
- Can be brush or roller applied.
- Can be applied to most common building substrates.
If you cannot see the Feb Brushcrete Powder & Liquid you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org