Feb Febset 45 can be modified with 10mm aggregate for use in depths over 150mm. Feb Febset 45 provides a repair material for concrete slabs which reaches an adequate strength for trafficking, or other use, at a very early age.
The material hardens to give sufficiently high early strength to receive heavy traffic within a period of less than one hour at 15 - 20°C.
- For use in concrete repair situation where the minimum delay and work disruption is of the utmost importance.
- Cold store floor areas.
- Roads and nosing’s, bridge decks, Quays/crane rails.
- Industrial floor areas, loading bays and warehouses.
- Around fixing bolts.
- Raising and levelling manhole covers, gratings, hydrants etc.
- High strength at a very early age (45 minutes).
- Minimum delay to traffic and production. When used to repair concrete pavings, it permits early re-opening to traffic - within 45 minutes at 20°C.
- Ready for use. Only requires the addition of water (see Mixing).
- High bond strength. No secondary bonding agents required.
- Highly durable. Excellent resistance to de-icing salts.
- High freeze/thaw resistance: No curing required.
- Can be placed in sub-zero temperatures.
If you cannot see the Feb Febset 45 Repair Mortar you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us email@example.com