Combining superior performance, durability, security and ease of use with a neat and an instantly overpaintable finish, Flexistrip glazing tape fulfils the many requirements of factory glaziers, site glaziers and specifiers.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for both non-drained and drained & ventilated frames.
- Excellent finish - does not require capping
- Eliminates need for distance pieces - quick to apply
- Can be overcoated immediately with solvent/water borne paints and stains
- Immediate application onto coated timber - no special primers required.
- Superior load bearing characteristics - can accommodate wind loads up to 2000pa when used in the B6 System
- Durable material - service life in excess of 20 years depending on conditions
- Enhanced security - suitable for use under Secured by Design Scheme when used in the B6 System
- For installing single glass and double glazed units into timber windows and doors on site or in the factory.
- For installing all glass types, including laminated, solar control, low emissivity, toughened, polycarbonates and Pilkington ACTIV.
- For installing double glazed units and single glass into steel windows.
- For internally and externally beaded frames.
- 2.5mm x 12mm x 19m - Black (120 rolls per box)
- 3mm x 12mm x 15m - Black (20 rolls per box)
- 3mm x 15mm x 15m - White (16 rolls per box)
Item Code: FL312 - Butyl Tape (Hodgsons Flexistrip Butyl Sealant Strip)
If you cannot see the Flexistrip glazing tape you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply e mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org