Bond It PC200 Inhibitor Cartridge - 12 x 310ml tubes
BDPC200Regular price £144.08 Save £-144.08
Filling the system: Release the pressure then isolate a convenient radiator. Remove the air bleed screw and connect the PC200 plastic adaptor in place of the bleed screw. Place the PC200 cartridge in a sealant gun and holding the cartridge upright cut off the tip of the cartridge with a sharp knife. Connect the cartridge to the adaptor, open one of the isolation valves on the radiator and slowly inject the inhibitor into the radiator. When the cartridge is empty re-isolate the radiator. Remove the adaptor and replace the air bleed screw. Open the valves and repressurise the system.
- Simple and quick application to open or closed systems via a radiator feed valve or filling loop.
- Ideal in situations where conventional liquid products are difficult to administer.
- 1 tube will treat a typical heating system containing 100L system water.
- No need to bleed radiators before injecting.
- Time and cost effective system.