PLEASE NOTE: Price inclusive of VAT.
Scapa 3122 is a specialist performance, polyethylene coated waterproof cloth tape, coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive and specifically designed to meet the stringent technical requirements of the defence industry specification DEF STAN 81/25-4.
- Designed as a heavy duty and export (including tropical climates) waterproof cloth tape for sealing, bundling, masking and protecting.
- Masking during painting and shotblasting
- Surface protection of edges
- Military applications including sealing ammunition cases and temporary repairs
- Heavy duty splicing, joining and sealing applications
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Can be written on
- Easy tear
- Low Sulphur and halogen content
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Very strong and robust
- Meets the stringent technical requirements of DEF STAN 81/25-4
- Service Temperature -30 - 70°C
If you cannot see the Scapa military grade cloth tape you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org