Once injected to the mortar course, SikaMur InjectoCream-100 will diffuse within the damp wall to form a water repellent barrier (damp-proof course, DPC) and block future rising damp.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast and easy to install, one-component ready to use
- No need for preliminary watertight sealing around the injection holes
- Quick and consistent application – easy to calculate the amount of material required
- Does not require a special, expensive pump
- Spillage and mess virtually eliminated from the site – no problem with fluids flooding through party walls, cavities or service ducts
- Concentrated formula with approx. 80% active ingredients
- Low hazard, water-based product – non-caustic, non-flammable and not injected under pressure
- Very low wastage
- No risk of increased efflorescence (as with siliconate-based rising damp treatments)
Suitable to treat rising damp in almost all types of masonry walls:
- Solid brick walls
- Cavity walls
- Random form stone and rubble infill walls, etc.
If you cannot see the SikaMur InjectoCream-100 Water Repellent you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org