PLEASE NOTE: Price inclusive of VAT.
Toffee Tape is a pressure-sensitive double-sided jointing tape with a rubber resin adhesive designed for bonding to difficult substrates, such as polythene & polypropylene. This double-sided transfer tape is a amber, extruded, solventless, pressure sensitive synthetic rubber resin adhesive strip.
With many advantages over brush on or gun applied adhesives, Toffee Tape requires no curing time, has no fumes, is solvent free and non-hardening by staying permanently flexible.
Size: Thickness x Width x Length
- Joining plastic sheeting
- Damp proof membranes (DPC's)
- Fixing roof bars on commercial vehicles
- Decorative edging, signs, tiles, boards and trims
Features and Benefits:
- Joining polythene sheeting
- Bonding kick plates
- Bonding wires to road surfaces
- Mounting lightweight items
- Making a product adhesive
- Very aggressive
- Permanently flexible
- Solvent free
- No curing time required
Not suitable for use with plasticised PVC
Item Code: FL1024 - Amber Double Sided Toffee Tape
If you cannot see the Double Sided Jointing Tape you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us - email@example.com