Outdoor Sealing Tape is designed to splice and seal joints and joins in vapour control barriers, to increase the environmental performance of buildings and structures.
Once applied, Outdoor Sealing Tape forms an immediate extremely high bond on many difficult substrates in hot or cold temperatures.
Coated in a extremely strong and durable adhesive system built to last, Outdoor Sealing Tape has excellent resistance to ageing.Features & Benefits:
- Permanently reducing energy consumption
- Sealing draughts
- Preventing building damage
- Creating an air and wind tight building
Technical data & MSDS Technical Datasheet
- Sealing the overlap and butt joints in roofing membranes
- Sealing circular penetrations air tightly i.e. around pipes
- Sealing injection holes and other holes air tight
- Creating an air tight seal at the base joint between the floor and the wall panel
- Mounting the vapour control layer from the outside during roof renovation
- Sealing the butt joints in hard wood based products such as OSB
If you cannot see the Universal Air Tight Membrane & Outdoor Sealing Tape you want here, please contact us today on 01522 694821 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org