This White Butyl Tape is a high performance, rubber based butyl strip sealant. It is a solvent free cross-linked butyl rubber extruded into a strip on a removable paper liner. Bonds well to most building materials, including plastics, forming a non-hardening, permanently flexible joint which is extremely durable. Has good resistance to UV light as well as dilute acids and alkalis, and is non-toxic. This white butyl tape is suitable for use as an adhesive/sealant for compression joints even where vibration is experienced, and for non-load bearing bonding.
- BUILDING – Bonding plastic bath splash trim, joinery insulated sheeting to timber, moisture vapour check on T-bars of suspended ceilings.
- ROOFING & CLADDING – Joining single skin roof lights, high performance roof sealing. Can also use FL311 as white sealant for some FL310 applications if required.
- Air, dust & water seals in automotive & construction industry.
- Bedding of trims, mouldings, windows & door frames in caravans & portable buildings.
- Joining vapour barrier membranes, pond liners and DPCs.
- OEM applications.
- For use where a strong jointing sealant is required which offers excellent bonding characteristics.
Features & Benefits:
- Unrivalled performance across a wide range of industrial and specialist construction applications.
- Excellent track record of proven performance
- Very low moisture vapour transmission rate - good for vapour barrier sealing.
- Outstanding service life
- Very good adhesion to a wide range of substrates
Item Code: FL311 - White Butyl Tape (Hodgsons)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a 4 week lead time, although we will strive to improve on this.
If you cannot see the butyl tape you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply e mail us - email@example.com